Draughtsman 38 3:1 A4 Wire Binding Machine
Binding Store are proud to offer the Draughtsman 38 3:1 A4 Wire Binding Machine as part of our summer deal (Limited availability) , ideal for SRA4 size catalogue, documents and brochures up to 13mm in thickness. The Draughtsman 38 is an A4 machine which is capable of punching SRA3 on the short edge and SRA4 on the long edge and can also bind A4, A5 and A6. Manufactured entirely from British made components using extremely durable materials to ensure a long life and continuous high quality binding year after year.
The Draughtsman 38 was the machine of choice for many offices when it was supplied by James Burn International due to its longevity and simplicity. The Draughtsman 38 is also ideal for bigger formats thanks to its registration pin allowing A3 formats to be punched. The Draughtsman 38 punches 4mm round holes which is often preferred by Architects, Solicitors, Accountants and Designers to the more common square holes.
British made, our range of Draughtsman wire binding machines are easy to use and the robust cast iron construction ensures a long life and maximum performance. Our machines are suitable to use with all makes of 3:1 wire.
Why we love it:
- Exclusive round hole punching
- Great quality machine – UK manufactured
- Simple but long-lasting
- Fixed round punching tool for 3:1 pitch for diameters from 5.5mm to 16mm
- Closure mechanism for all diameters both in the 2:1 and 3:1 pitches with two handles for perfect adjustment
- Punching length 320mm (A4 = 38 round holes)
- Selector for American standard 32 holes
- Selector for standards A4 (297 mm=34 round holes)
- Micrometer adjustable side lay
- Volume thickness gauge
- Register pin for punching oversize documents (in excess of 320mm). In this case, the document must be turned and the final hole inserted in the register pin.
- Maximum punch thickness of 1,5 mm per stroke