Binding Store is pleased to offer this great condition robust 2006 Rilecart FP-340 eletric punch and combined manual closing machine. Supplied with round 3:1 die and square 3:1 calendar die.
The ideal machine for finishing a wide range of office documents. Punching tools available for double wire pitches, with thumb-cut for calendar hangers as well as holes for plastic coils and spiral bindings.
It is very easy to bind a document with the FP-340.
First you punch the block of sheets using the footswitch.
Then you have to insert the double loop wire into the holes, or, in the case of thick products, you can simplify the operation by using the wire holding groove for the out length, before inserting the sheets onto it.
Finally you close the wire using the handle.
If you’re making calendars, the hanger has to be inserted manually.
- Comes with a 3:1 square die with thumb cut for calendar work
- Also has a 3:1 circle die for book work
- Uses wires in cut-length.
- Maximum binding length: 340 mm.
- Maximum punching thickness per stroke: 2 mm.
- Interchangeable punching dies.
- Patented slot for facilitating the sheet insertion in the wire.
- Screw for A4/A5.
- 220/240 V single phase 50/60 Hz; 1 Kw
- H 280 x D 500 x L 500 mm.
- 45 Kg