Binding Store are pleased to offer For Sale this 2004 Rilecart B599 Automatic Wire Binding Line.
Firstly programme the computer with the basic parameters: diameter, pitch, number of loops per length etc. It is possibile to store up to 15 programs for future use. It is necessary to feed the machine with books or pads already punched and collated, with the covers below the sheets and with the binding side facing downwards. The machine unwinds the spool and the wire is drawn on a diagonal bar toward the book and cut. The book is carried to the end of the diagonal bar, where the first loop of the wire comb, ( sliding from the
diagonal bar) is inserted into the first hole of the book, then the whole wire comb is easily drawn from the bar.
The book now enters in a special patented “tunnel” where the wire comb turns through 90° and is placed under a shaped pressing tool, specific for each diameter. After the comb is closed it is delivered to the conveyor. This system is the simplest , most “natural” movement for double loop binding, allowing performances greatly exceeding those of any competitor machine claiming to be automatic. The remarkable aspect of this machine compared to competitors, included the complex and extremely expensive lines, is the simplicity of the tool changes, adjustments and maintenance.
- Uses WireBind Rilematic® Wire on spools with diameters from 1/4″ to 1″ for maximum binding thickness of 23 mm.
- Maximum Binding Size: 450 x 500 mm. (18″ x 20″)
- Minimum Binding Size: 100 x 80 mm. (4″ x 3″)
- Dedicated wire guide-turning-closing tools for each diameter
- Max theoretical speed: 3000 cycles per hour. Effective speed depends on type of the item to be bound, the operator’s ability and on the organization of the work cycle.
- The new “Twin spool” wire unwinder system, ensures consistently high production with minimum change over time
- Programmed binding for one length of “skip” up to five length
- Power supply: 380/415 V three phase 50/60 Hz +N
- Power drive: 2 Kw
- Compressed air supply: 8 Atm – 5mc/hour (Not supplied with machine)
- Size: 4500 x 1400 x 1600 mm
- Weight: 1250 Kg