INTERLAKE MODEL A 1/4″ STITCHER – USED Fast, general purpose model for flat or saddle stitching pamphlets or landscape booklets. Flat or saddle stitches pamphlets, booklets, catalogs, and brochures quickly and easily. Convenient single handle adjustment for work thickness and compression from two sheets to 1/4″. Operating speed-230 stitches per minute. Most productive all-around stitcher for high speed work. Adjustable table tilts for flat or saddle stitching. Table back gauges are standard equipment on this quality machine.
- Throat Depth: Flat: 8 1/2″, Saddle: 13″
- Capacity: Minimum: 2 sheets, Maximum: 1/4″
- Standard Width of Stitch: 1/2″
- Staples or Stitches Per Minute: 230
- Stitcher Clearance From Top of Compressed Work to Bottom of Head: 1/2″
- Stitch Height from Floor: 33 1/2″
- Size of Wire: #25 to #27 Round, #20 to #25 Flat
- Number of Heads: 1
- Table Size: Combination Saddle and Table 6″x25 1/4″ with back gauge
- Floor Space Needed: 27″ x 30″
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 220 V AC, 60 Cycle, Single Phase
- Net Weight: 220 lbs.