Binding Store are pleased to offer For Sale this EBA 551 guillotine, straight from a church to us needless to say in great condition! Manufactured in November 2012 and installed in March 2013, demonstrations available in our showroom. Complete with spare blade and blade changing tool, can also be supplied with optional side tables and free UK delivery.
Hydraulic Precision technology, sturdy all-steel frame and ease of operation.
These guillotines are fitted with almost every possible feature and benefit imaginable. Perfectly suited for small and medium sized commercial and in-plant printers, book binderies, copy-shops and printing centers with print-on-demand facilities. For small quantities, frequent changing orders, or complex orders which demand the best results, the EBA-Models with its programme-controlled units are exactly what you need.
*Keypad for backgauge control and digital measurement readout (mm/ inch).
*The foot pedal can be used for pre-pressing or as cutting line indicator.
*Hydraulic precision drive for blade and clamping with low wearing of parts.
*Sturdy all-steel frame and rear table for highest possible cutting precision.
- Standard Features:
- Hydrualic precision drive for blade and clamping.
- Spindle guided electro-mechanical backgauge drive for precise positioning.
- Manually operated hand wheel for fine adjustment of backgauge.
- Infinitely adjustable clamping pressure with display.
- Foot pedal for pre-pressing or cutting line indicator.
- LED optical cutting line indicator.
- Durable stainless steel working surface for front and rear table.
- 2 x Cutting blades made of high quality HSS steel.
- Hydraulic swing cut.
- Adjustable blade depth from outside.
- Mobile on casters.
- Electronically controlled two-hand safety operation.
- Electronically guarded front table area by photocell safety guard
- Rear table area is protected by a sturdy cover.
- Automatic reutrn of blade and clamping from every position.
- Lockable main switch..
- Blade changing device with covered cutting edge.
- Knocking-up device.
- Side tables at the right and left side.
- False clamp plate.
- 99 programs with 99 steps each.
- 10 button keyboard for setting of measurement.
- Electronic digital display with an accuracy of 0.01mm.
- Button for reference measurement.
- Button for fast reverse movement of backgauge.
- Memory key for repeat cuts.
- Programmable paper eject function.
- Programmable keys for quick usage.
- Self-diagnosis system with error indication on display.
- Program’s runs automatically. or with “Start” – button.
- Change-over between decimal/ inch.
SCS (SAFETY CUTTING SYSTEM)
- electronically guarded front table area by photocell safety guard
- safety cover on rear table
- two-hand safety activation with repetition blocking and control for synchronous operation
- automatic return of blade and clamp from every position
- lockable main switch
- blade changing device with covered cutting edge
- knocking-up device
- TECHNICAL DATA EBA 551-06
- Cutting length in mm 550
- Cutting height in mm 95
- Insertion depth in mm 570
- Front table depth in mm 460
- Minimum cut in mm 32
- Power connection in vol ts/ H z 230 / 50 (Standard single phase)
- Motor capacity in kW 1,5
- Dimensions W x D x H in mm 1070/16302 x 1400 x 1370
- Weight in kgs 350