Binding Store are pleased to offer For Sale this great condition Brehmer P703/1T Single head wire stitcher. This model was manufactured in 2000 and installed 20th December 2000. It has had one publishing company owner from new and not been subject to heavy use. It comes complete with back stop for stab stitching, original operators manual and full guarding. Pictures show it set up for landscape A4 work.
The Model 703/1T is renowned as a heavy duty machine capable of clenching up to 25 mm. The machine can operate flat or saddle stitch.
- High Output
- Low maintenance
- Robust Construction for long working life
- Quiet vibration free operation
- Simple to operate with easy access to all working parts
- Fully Guarded with CE Certification
- Stitching thickness adjustable by one handwheel which simultaneously regulates the length of wire, feed length of staple shanks and the clinching gap.
- Easy change stitcher head parts
- Tilting table for saddle and flay stitching with adjustable back and side guides.
- Simple speed adjustment by handwheel
- Clinching from 2 sheets up to 1″ 25mm depending on quality of wire and paper.
- power requirements 220/380 volts A.C 3 phase