Ideal 4810-95 Paper Guillotine
Binding store is pleased to offer this immaculate condition Ideal 4810-95 Paper Guillotine with very minimal usage direct from a School Academy. The guillotine comes complete with original spare sharp blade still in packaging as previous operaters never needed to change it! The 4810-95 is a powerful solution and would make superb addition to any start up digital printers. With it’s 475 mm cutting length, the Ideal 4810-95 has electro-mechanical blade drive and spindle guided back gauge with hand crank. The measuring scale (mm/inches), is located on the front table also managed by the hand crank. The Ideal 4810-95 has a manual spindle clamp which is guided on both sides with a large hand wheel at the top. Side lays at the front ensure that the stock is positioned correctly, even for the smallest of piles. The blade is made of Solingen Steel, designed for durability and a sharp, clean cut. Please see video attached of guillotine in action.
- Max Cutting Length: 475mm (A3 Long/A2 Short)
- Max Capacity: 800 sheets (80gsm)
- Suitable for Professional Use
- Base Dimensions (WxD): 475x450mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 755x970x1230mm
- Weight: 194kg
- Comes with knife changing tool, Spare brand new and unused original blade and paper knock up block.