To counteract the shortage of personal protective equipment and use our know-how and production skills to produce #FaceShields to contribute to the containment of the Coronavirus. Renz face shields cover the face area (eyes/nose/mouth) extensively. The elastic head band is easily adjustable and suitable for adults and children alike. The face protection shield, with 15 mm forehead padding, is comfortable and hard wearing.
- Full face protection (mouth/nose/eyes)
- Comfortable to use due to soft forehead pad
- Easy to adjust rubber band
- Maximum head movement possible
- Suitable for use with glasses
- Optimal air circulation prevents shield from fogging
- One size fits all
- Surgical mask change possible without removing face shield
- Replacement shields available
Protective face shield is certified to: EN 166.2001 PSA/Rev. 01 2.4.2020 – Test principles COVID-19 threat: (EU) regulation 2016/425 PSA (March 9th 2016) Category II (March 9th 2016) according to annex II Certified by ECS – 1120-ECS-20 as of April 17th 2020 ECS type approval– 1120-ECS-20 / MR 11201-ECS-20
This is not medical equipment. Used alone it is not sufficient to protect from infections. The additional use of a surgical mask is highly recommended.